Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares Fox Double - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares Fox Double - Final Presser

Fighters entering the ring for Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes tripleheader event went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they compete at StubHub Center. Photos by Erick Ramirez/Ringstar. PBC on FOX and FOX Deportes is headlined by three-division champion Leo "El Terremoto" Santa Cruz defending his featherweight world title against Chris Avalos, while four-time world champion Abner Mares defends his 126-pound championship against once-beaten Andres Gutierrez. Televised coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT with unbeaten rising contender Eddie Ramirez taking on former world champion Antonio DeMarco.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great way to kick off a night of good fights!

Comment

The believe the Showtime tripleheader starts right after this card ends.

Comment

My mind was blown because I thought the title meant they were rematching each other and I hadn't heard about it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Great way to kick off a night of good fights!
          Dont get to excited just yet, Gutierrez still has to get through that tricky shower after the weigh in

Comment

Working...
          X