Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Austin Trout - Workouts in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Austin Trout - Workouts in New York

Hurd vs. Trout Workout Photos Gallery - BROOKLYN WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara and undefeated contender Terrell Gausha met with the New York media during a fight week open workout on Wednesday at Gleason's Gym just days before they headline a Premier Boxing Champions event Saturday, Oct. 14 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Austin Trout might be in trouble it looks like Jarrett Hurd just went super saiyan 3 in those photos with that hair lol

Comment

Idk how someone hurds size Makes 154. Dude is massive for that weight

Comment

Trout already looks like a beaten man. I'm not that sold on Hurd yet, but I think he gets this one.

War Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Austin Trout might be in trouble it looks like Jarrett Hurd just went super saiyan 3 in those photos with that hair lol
          Looks like he's wearing a dirty mop. I'm not feelin that one.

Excited for this fight. If Trout can pull it off, he's back in the game for real. I really hope they don't rob him. He's a guy who sometimes seems like he's trying to do just enough and you'll get robbed doing that against young, hyped fighters like this. One good punch will beat a whole round of jabs.

Comment

Hurd’s wigpiece looks like an explosion of *****’s mop on steroids.

Comment

Working...
            X