Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Erickson Lubin - Grind Hard in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Erickson Lubin - Grind Hard in Brooklyn

Charlo v. Lubin Workout Photos Gallery - WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara and undefeated contender Terrell Gausha met with the New York media during a fight week open workout on Wednesday at Gleason's Gym just days before they headline a Premier Boxing Champions event Saturday, Oct. 14 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r). Photos by Stephanie Trapp/Ed Diller.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Lubin wasn't such a fat ass between fights he would probably be able to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If Lubin wasn't such a fat ass between fights he would probably be able to make 147.
      Lubin must have spent most of camp taking off weight.

Comment

Fight of the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Fight of the weekend...
          Until it ends brutally for one and most likely Lubin!!

Comment

Both guys look to be in shape. Can't wait for Saturday. This fight will steal the show. War Lubin!

Comment

I hope Lubin puts up a good fight. He's gonna need to be on his A game!!!! Good luck to both guys!#

Comment

Lubin done ****ed up

Comment

Lubin sporting an 8-pack.

Comment

I see a lot of people writing off Lubin, he's got the goods as long as he stays composed and doesn't let the moment get to him and that shouldn't be a problem from what I've seen watching him... Charlo is the one in trouble if we recall the trouble he had with Jackson and lubin is far more talented should be a late stoppage for Lubin

Comment

Working...
                    X