Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: After I Win a Title, I Want Trilogy With Sor Rungvisia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: After I Win a Title, I Want Trilogy With Sor Rungvisia

After he holds an upcoming meeting with promoter Akihiko Honda in Japan, where he intends to travel this month with his agent Carlos Blandn, the four-division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez will have much more clearer future for his career - and that includes an opponent, date and exact location of his next fight and also changes in team, specifically in the corner, where they noticed a tangible deficiency during the rematch against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on September 9 in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yafai has great fundamentals and is a very strong fighter. I don't think Chocolatito can physically match up to him.

Comment

Can this guy just go away? Was never the p4p and SSR showed him as a one dimensional slugger

Comment

He needs to forget about that sewer rat eating mothaf* cka & move on with his career before he gets killed.

Comment

I guess he's gonna turn In to another amir Khan, enjoying getting knocked out

Comment

Yafai is a maker-breaker fight fo Nesles’ Quick. Don’t see his promoter taking that gamble. Tuneup 1st. That’s a given. And believe me he’ll stay away from Rungsivai. Far away.

Comment

rungvisai has your number champ.. stay away.

Comment

Interesting that black American fans don't like this guy. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Can this guy just go away? Was never the p4p and SSR showed him as a one dimensional slugger
                  Whats all the hate for RG? its not his fault the panel of experts bestowed that honor on him after Floyd Mayweather retired for his diligent hard work, he did what these other elite boxers that are aspiring to become P4P should be doing, fight the best and dare to become great.

So he took an L at the highest weight he won a world title but some of these other guys on the P4P ducked fighters took losses and are cherry pickers and inactive. Calling him a slugger is not even something I'm going to address -- it exposes your ignorance to the art of boxing.

Many of the greats have suffered brutal KO's but only a casual would quantify his career in that instance alone.

Comment

You still want that million dollars *****?

Comment

Working...
                    X