Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Genesis Servania Returning To 122, Targets Magdaleno & Iwasa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Genesis Servania Returning To 122, Targets Magdaleno & Iwasa

Last month we saw Genesis Servania in a featherweight title fight against champion Oscar Valdez. Servania put up a worthy effort in a unanimous decision loss that saw him drop Valdez in the 4th round of an exciting contest. The term “won more than he lost” definitely applies to Servania as he won over fans, gained needed and deserved exposure, while earning the respect from peers as an elite fighter who can hang with the best of them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Servania clearly beat that bum valdez

Comment

Servania should fight Isaac Dogboe...He is such an awesome fighter who fears no one and also comes forward. Such a bout could be an eliminator for the winner to face Jessie Magdaleno.

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post

Comment

That motherfuker can FIGHT!

His energy was endless and kept coming!

His chin and recuperating ability was incredible!

He'll give people at 122 a real tough fight!

Comment

this bum with the girl name won't beat Valdez in a rematch. Valdez would destroy him easier and Magdaleno and Isawa would crush this bum.

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
              Stop using drugs hobo.

Comment

Magdaleno will kill Servania

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  That motherfuker can FIGHT!

His energy was endless and kept coming!

His chin and recuperating ability was incredible!

He'll give people at 122 a real tough fight!
                  He was straight laid the F out then he got up and fought like he did from the first rd on. lol! I thought he was done.

I think its a bad move though, he fought well at 126, he took a lot of hits against Valdez but again handled most well. At 122 hes gonna hurt his body making that weight after a war, that isnt good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    He was straight laid the F out then he got up and fought like he did from the first rd on. lol! I thought he was done.

I think its a bad move though, he fought well at 126, he took a lot of hits against Valdez but again handled most well. At 122 hes gonna hurt his body making that weight after a war, that isnt good.
                    😂😂 no kidding!

I think he's gonna take some time off first obviously and then work his way down to 122!

Doesn't sound like he struggled with making 126 at all so who knows he maybe even more powerful at 122!

I just know he'll be hell in a hand basket for nearly anyone at 122!

Comment

Working...
                    X