Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares' Trainer: Mikey Garcia is The Fight We Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares' Trainer: Mikey Garcia is The Fight We Want!

Ismael Salas, head trainer for WBA lightweight champion Jorge Linares is in London training David Haye for the rematch against Tony Bellew scheduled for December 17, from the O2 Arena (Millenium Dome), Greenwich. BoxingScene.com/RingsideFightingNews.com spoke briefly with the veteran Cuban coach about the possibility that a fight between Linares and Mikey Garcia could take place in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The money must be good. Seems this will be easy to make - both sides want it and next. Hopefully it's in January or February and in LA.

Comment

linares trying to drain my lil mikey floyd style. dont fall for it! be strong my lil jorge

Comment

linares seems to have been around forever,he's only 31

Comment

Linares will be singing a different tune once he get hit in the face lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Linares will be singing a different tune once he get hit in the face lol
            Youll be surprised by the competitiveness of this fight.

Nobody beats the current Linares easily.

Comment

I have a sick feeling that Garcia-Cotto will be made for December lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                I have a sick feeling that Garcia-Cotto will be made for December lol
                Me too. Robert Garcia said Garcia-Linares would have to be in March and not September a few days ago.

Comment

Make it happen! It's nice to hear the trainer say "we want the fight," now let's hear the same from the promoter! WAR MIKEY! LET'S GO!

Comment

Mikey wanted to fight Linares but Linares wasted time by chosing to face Luke Campbell instead.

Let's not forget that if this fight doesn't materialize now.

Comment

Working...
                    X