Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Decisions Mike Perez, Set To Fight Usyk Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Decisions Mike Perez, Set To Fight Usyk Next

Riga Arena in Riga, Latvia -The World Boxing Super Series (WBSS) cruiserweight tournament continues, with World Boxing Council (WBC) Cruiserweight world champion Mairis Briedis (23-0, 18 KOs) winning a twelve round unanimous decision over Mike Perez (22-3-1, 14 KOs) in quarterfinals. The scores were 116-110, 115-111 and 114-112 for the champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-30-2017, 05:41 PM.

https://worldboxingsuperseries.com should have a stream for the US and other territories.

Comment

its saying stream unav but it did that last week too so I sit and hope. no other boxing this weekend I need my fix bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
        https://worldboxingsuperseries.com should have a stream for the US and other territories.
        NICE! Thx. Any idea when it starts (hours from now?)

Comment

Yes I'm having the exact same problem lol. Stream unavailable.. I'm in the czech republic but why would that make a difference.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/briedis-p...tinues--120961

This proves this site's design needs an overhaul desperately. Main event starts at 5PM EST/EDT for the main event, and 2PM undercard though not sure if it's televised anywhere

Comment

Stream will likely work when the fight comes on in two hours from now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                Stream will likely work when the fight comes on in two hours from now.
                ^This.
                Of course the stream is unavailable when the fight isn't on.

Comment

Is there a way for Brits to watch this?

Have a small bet on Perez by KO. Odds are wide and if he wins he's definitely going to have to take him out.

Also, I just can't believe there is a top quality Latvian boxer. It is incongruous.

It's like having an English Quarterback or something. Or an American snooker champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Is there a way for Brits to watch this?

Have a small bet on Perez by KO. Odds are wide and if he wins he's definitely going to have to take him out.

Also, I just can't believe there is a top quality Latvian boxer. It is incongruous.

It's like having an English Quarterback or something. Or an American snooker champion.
                    what were the odds for KO and how much did you put on him?

Comment

Working...
                    X