Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Grinds in Camp For Erickson Lubin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Grinds in Camp For Erickson Lubin

Jermell Charlo Training Camp Photos Gallery - A trio of 154-pound world champions will defend their titles as part of a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader headlined by Erislandy Lara defending against undefeated Terrell Gausha, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions on Saturday, October 14 live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jermell gonna do that young boy dirty. I feel sorry for the kid.

Comment

Damn! The size of that BBC

Comment

"The card, promoted by DiBella Entertainment and TGB Promotions, will feature four undefeated 154-pound boxers and will pave the way for an undisputed king of the 154-pound division."

How will they have an undisputed king if Lara and Charlo both win their respective fights? Are they gonna finally stop bull****ting and fight each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
          "The card, promoted by DiBella Entertainment and TGB Promotions, will feature four undefeated 154-pound boxers and will pave the way for an undisputed king of the 154-pound division."

How will they have an undisputed king if Lara and Charlo both win their respective fights? Are they gonna finally stop bull****ting and fight each other?
          It means that when the night is over the champions will have only each other left to fight. There won't be any obstacles on their path to undisputed status.

Charlo already said he wants Hurd after Lubin, and Lara said he wants Hurd and Charlo after Gausha (though Lara talks a lot of crap he doesn't back up).

Comment

He's huge like his brother.

Comment

I could easily see this becoming the FOTY if Lubin KOs this guy.
              He could also easily reach Thurman-level popularity.
              So that should be enough motivation for him to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Damn! The size of that BBC

What a ****ing h0m0, I think half the posters here a totally g@y in all honesty.

Comment

Charlo is gonna stop Erickson Lubin or school him for twelve. It's a shame I think Lubin is taking this fight too early. But you never know Erickson has power so anything can happen if he lands a clean shot.

Comment

I honestly have no clue who the **** wins this fight. I'll just sit back and enjoy the skill and talent on display.

Comment

Working...
                    X