Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Daniel Jacobs Discusses HBO Deal, Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Daniel Jacobs Discusses HBO Deal, Canelo-Golovkin

Daniel Jacobs Video Interview - Jorge "El Nio de Oro" Linares (43-3, 27 KOs) successfully defended his WBA, WBC Diamond and Ring Magazine Lightweight Titles with a split decision victory against the English southpaw "Cool Hand" Luke Campbell (17-2, 14 KOs) at Los Angeles' "Fabulous" Forum. Linares dropped Campbell in the second round with a hard right hand and engaged in explosive exchanges in each round to win with scores of 115-112 and 114-113, while one judge scored the fight 115-113 for Campbell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he's still with Uncle Al, once that bridge is opened, will other Al Haymon fighters be on HBO?

that would put HBO on a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
      So he's still with Uncle Al, once that bridge is opened, will other Al Haymon fighters be on HBO?

that would put HBO on a comeback.
      I don't care who's with or not with HBO, but I'm rooting on Spence signing with Hearn. Hearn gets sh^t done & he'll keep Spence in the news & with fights lined up all the time which is what Spence needs.

Comment

This fool Jacobs is a clown! Says his confidence is thru the roof right now and he sees himself stopping Canelo....
        First of all if his confidence was thru the roof the dumb **** would of have fought by now and kept the momentum going from the triple g fight. But the ****ing idiot has been MIA since and nobody's heard from him till last night when he announced his deal with matchroom and HBO. Now he's fighting Luis Arias in a couple of months.. How the **** you go from triple g to Luis Arias?? ****ing clown!
        As far as stopping Canelo let's not forget Canelo has never been dropped, let alone stopped. This fool Jacobs has been dropped and stopped before. Feather fisted Mora dropped him...
        I don't think this fool can hang with that uppercut Canelo landed on Triple g. Oh, and he also got dropped by Triple g! LOL
        Be careful what you wish for Jacobs, Canelo will put you on your ass too! ****ing hater!
        Last edited by BigStomps; 09-24-2017, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Losing to GGG and having an audience behind you which never accepts their fighters lose decisively but always claim they get robbed takes you up in the P4P ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I don't care who's with or not with HBO, but I'm rooting on Spence signing with Hearn. Hearn gets sh^t done & he'll keep Spence in the news & with fights lined up all the time which is what Spence needs.
            Yeah I agree that Spence should look to sign with someone who will get him out more regularly, hopefully he'll fight again before the end of the year.

Comment

Jacobs is a very very good fighter.
              Just wish he would accept his loss with good grace.
              Doesn't mean he'd lose the next time.

Comment

Working...
              X