Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: Billy Joe Saunders is Running Scared To Death!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: Billy Joe Saunders is Running Scared To Death!

Former WBA world middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29KOs) is scheduled to return to the ring in the fall, but no opponent has been scheduled as of yet. The "Miracle Man" is one of the very best in a very stacked middleweight division right now. The past March, Jacobs lost a very close decision to current IBF, WBC, IBO and WBA champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would actually get considerable pleasure from watching Danny beat the living crap out of Saunders.

Comment

Comment

Saunders is a pussy....

Comment

Is jacobs fighting in nov? Afainst who?

Comment

Jacobs vs. Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Knowing Dibella, it will probably be the trilogy fight against Sergio Mora.

Comment

That is true on Saunders calling out a natural light welterweight who hasn't fought since getting knocked out last year. Saunders is holding the WBO title hostage and isn't trying to fight any real competition. When he had the chance to fight Golovkin in a high-profile fight in Europe he declined the offer. I wouldn't mind seeing Jacobs vs Saunders and then potentially have a rematch between Jacobs and Golovkin for a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Lot of Andy Lee rumors...

Comment

Jacobs needs to take a pay cut and risk it by travelling to England to get that fight. This is something that a lot of American boxers don't like to do. Don't give me that robbery crap cause it happens here a lot too, if not more.

Comment

Working...
                    X