No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hall Vows To Take Out Butler, Then Wants McDonnell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hall Vows To Take Out Butler, Then Wants McDonnell

Stuart Hall believes Paul Butler has had a nightmare' camp for their rematch and he'll take advantage by taking him out in their rematch and eliminator for the WBA World Bantamweight title at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on September 30, live on Sky Sports. Hall and Butler first met in May 2014 in Newcastle where Butler took Hall's IBF crown in a tight contest
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eliminator for McDonnell's WBA title? Is this a regular, junior, interim, recess belt or whatever. I can't recall McDonnell winning the main belt, or did the WBA give it to him as a present?

Comment

Originally posted by crixus85 View Post
      Eliminator for McDonnell's WBA title? Is this a regular, junior, interim, recess belt or whatever. I can't recall McDonnell winning the main belt, or did the WBA give it to him as a present?
      Officially it is the 'regular' belt but i view McDonnell more worthy of the real title @ bantamweight than Zhanat Zhakiyanov. Hopefully Ryan Burnett takes the WBA 'Super'title from him and we can have an all British unification between Burnett and McDonnell. I'd fully expect Butler to beat Hall so there could be some exciting British fights played out in the future with Burnett, Butler and McDonnell

Comment

Working...
      X