Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corcoran: When I beat Jeff Horn, I'll face Bradley Skeete no problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Corcoran: When I beat Jeff Horn, I'll face Bradley Skeete no problem

Last week, BoxingScene.com reported that British welterweight champion Bradley Skeete (27-1, 12KOs) stated that WBO welterweight Jeff Horn is avoiding a fight with him to instead fight fellow country Gary Corcoran (17-1, 7KOs). Skeete said that by fighting Corcoran, Horn was taking the "easier option".
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really wish Skeete would go away. I have no idea why he's highly ranked by any letter org - I've never seen a fighter get hit so much trying to check hook his opponent. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn would probably sleep the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I really wish Skeete would go away. I have no idea why he's highly ranked by any letter org - I've never seen a fighter get hit so much trying to check hook his opponent. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn would probably sleep the guy.
      If Horn would sleep him then why did he duck him?

Horn vs Corcoran will undoubtedly be a foul-fest for the ages

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        If Horn would sleep him then why did he duck him?

Horn vs Corcoran will undoubtedly be a foul-fest for the ages
        Good. AS it should be. Let's see who's tougher. I've always said, if I could see Horn/Rungvisai I'd die a happy man.

Anyway, Corcoran has taken at least 3 "0's" from people. From a marketing perspective - given Jeff "The Hornet" Horn has an "0" -
        the fight sells itself.

Skeete has literally nothing to offer except that he's a British world champion, but we saw how that worked out for Eubank Jr.

Comment

Wow! Things are shaking up in the welterweight division!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Good. AS it should be. Let's see who's tougher. I've always said, if I could see Horn/Rungvisai I'd die a happy man.

Anyway, Corcoran has taken at least 3 "0's" from people. From a marketing perspective - given Jeff "The Hornet" Horn has an "0" -
            the fight sells itself.

Skeete has literally nothing to offer except that he's a British world champion, but we saw how that worked out for Eubank Jr.
            Skeete is a much superior fighter to Corcoran. I don't think Corcoran even beat Ekundayo in his last bout. Swerving Skeete in favour of Corcoran just suggests that Horn's team have absolutely no faith in him

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Skeete is a much superior fighter to Corcoran. I don't think Corcoran even beat Ekundayo in his last bout. Swerving Skeete in favour of Corcoran just suggests that Horn's team have absolutely no faith in him
              I find Skeete to be a protected bum going by his resume.

Corcoran is at least a B- fighter. Certainly not world class, but he's beaten undefeated guys which makes it possible to market on that fact as a threat to Horn.

The real question is why Khan won't face Horn - since I have Khan beating Horn easily over 12.

Comment

Expect the worthless WBO 147 to be locked up for next 2 to 3 years whiles these 3 bums sort their future trilogy bouts out.I haven't seen such low profile fighters get so much thread time since Ward and that other dude

Comment

Can't blame either fighter for being involved in a voluntary title defense, good luck to the winner.

Comment

Bold words. Somebody who has no business getting anywhere near a title fight promises to make his first defense against a nobody. At least he's honest

Comment

Working...
                    X