Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire vs. Ruben Hernandez Now For WBC Silver Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire vs. Ruben Hernandez Now For WBC Silver Title

Former multi-division world champion Nonito Donaire fights Mexico's Ruben Garcia Hernandez for the World Boxing Council's vacant Silver belt, this Saturday at the Alamodome Dome in San Antonio Texas. Donaire is already a legend of Philippine boxing, just behind Manny Pacquiao in terms of the fame game, he's fashioned a record of 41 fights, of which he has won 37, including 24 KOs and 4 defeats.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this gonna be on tv? I wanna see Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Is this gonna be on tv? I wanna see Donaire
      Think US have to stream it off the WBSS website.

Comment

Donaire is Washed

Comment

The Filipino Flash is back!!!

Hope he wins and gets back on track!

Such a good fighter who gets crap from the fans for no reason!

He's never ducked anyone and fought the best of the best and will get in the Hall of fame oneday!

War DONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Donaire is the most talented Filipino fighter of all time in my book.

Donaire is a better Boxer than Pacman.

Comment

he is simply exciting to watch...

darchi, gomez jr, arce, nishioka, montiel...donaire simply walked through with these a-class fighters...

Comment

Early prediction Donaire wins and his next fight will be Gary Russell Jr. vs Nonito Donaire.

Jo Jo Diaz will get skipped over even though he's the mandatory challenger.

Comment

Awesome gainst little flyweight cochulito, travieso youn darchinyan handled bantams even a paper champ featherweight mathebula but themn came the true big heavies where his one trick pony left hook not enough lost twice went life and death with crazy rabid psychopatic masoquist cesar juarez won but cost him dearly 1st ballot h. O. F. Brave would fight anybody but cutting and gaining lots of weight took years and speed from him still good enough to beat most but not the best finishing up his career hopes he gets opportunity gainst weak champ and wins 1more belt even though hes lighter i think with his chin experience and champ mentality he gives tank more than a scare at a 128 catcjweight he can make that weoght for a 5 division champ scalp love to c himput his hands bhind his back AGAINST NONITO AND GET SMAcked w a left hook hehe.

Comment

Everyone getting a WBC belt these days

Comment

Working...
                    X