Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Diaz on Eliminator Win, Facing Gary Russell Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Diaz on Eliminator Win, Facing Gary Russell Jr.

Joseph Diaz Video Interview - In front of a sold-out crowd of 22,358 raucous fans at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View and before 17,931 Closed Circuit attendees, Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz, Jr. (25-0, 13 KOs) scored a dominant 12-round unanimous decision victory against Rafael "Big Bang" Rivera (25-1-2, 16 KOs) to earn a shot at the WBC Featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russell will give him a severe ass whipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      He can, just when? Russell has the talent, he just sits on the shelf. I don't know what his problem is. This looks like easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        You are crazy.

Diaz will beat Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          He can, just when? Russell has the talent, he just sits on the shelf. I don't know what his problem is. This looks like easy money.
          Man, you are bad analyzing boxing.

I remember you saying the same in the previa of Vargas vs Berchelt and Nery vs Yamanaka.

Diaz is a great fighter.

He defeated Valdez in amateur

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Man, you are bad analyzing boxing.

I remember you saying the same in the previa of Vargas vs Berchelt and Nery vs Yamanaka.

Diaz is a great fighter.

He defeated Valdez in amateur
            Lets see. Berchelt got busted up by a B class plodder and he's out for the rest of the year, so I'll leave him alone, but Nery. He got caught cheating. How the drugs got in his system doesn't change the effect. If you told me he was going to be juiced up, of course I would have said he'd do better.
            Last edited by Corelone; 09-18-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

WBC, give the order! We know this is going to purse bid, so let's not draw this out! GRJ vs. Diaz! Make it happen!

Comment

Lets see. Berchelt got busted up by a B class plodder and he's out for the rest of the year, so I'll leave him alone, but Nery. He got caught cheating. How the drugs got in his system doesn't change the effect. If you told me he was going to be juiced up, of course I would have said he'd do better.
                Stop saying lies.

Nery is not cheating.

That substance don't make you stronger, faster or durable.

That substance is in the meat and is used to make the cow more heavies.

And the investigation is in process

Berchelt schooled so bad Miura and dropped him.

Now is top-3 of the world in his division.

You said that both guys would struggled in his titles fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Stop saying lies.

Nery is not cheating.

That substance don't make you stronger, faster or durable.

That substance is in the meat and is used to make the cow more heavies.

And the investigation is in process

Berchelt schooled so bad Miura and dropped him.

Now is top-3 of the world in his division.

You said that both guys would struggled in his titles fights.
                  Berchelt is stove up, on the shelf, benched. Miura is B class, he never beat anybody special and Salido tenderized Vargas. Nery? If the drug has no effect why is it banned? Now you're spreading lies. The only thing being investigated is if he deliberately took the drug. How it got in his system. Not the effect, they know the effect, that's why it's banned.

Comment

Berchelt is stove up, on the shelf, benched. Miura is B class, he never beat anybody special and Salido tenderized Vargas. Nery? If the drug has no effect why is it banned? Now you're spreading lies. The only thing being investigated is if he deliberately took the drug. How it got in his system. Not the effect, they know the effect, that's why it's banned.
                    Miura was top-5 in the division and he gave Uchiyama hell and Vargas too.

You are totally ignorant.

Nery is not banned, dude.

You don't know how to do a good analy fights

Comment

Working...
                    X