No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Erik Morales Reacts To Canelo vs. Golovkin Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Erik Morales Reacts To Canelo vs. Golovkin Draw

Erik Morales Video Interview - Lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) retained their respective titles in a back-in-forth war that was ruled a draw on Mexican Independence Day in front of a sold-out crowd of 22,358 raucous fans at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View and before 17,931 Closed Circuit attendees.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another boxing legend knows what's up!!! Lmao. Canelo, baby.

Comment

Like he said who landed the most & effective shots? Nelo. Then Dan Rafael tried to say but lil g was aggressive! Erik should of said NON effective aggression! The fools are going to repeat Dan for sure.....
      Last edited by j.razor; 09-17-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        Another boxing legend knows what's up!!! Lmao. Canelo, baby.
        Lots of good fighters scored the fight for Canelo.
        Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., Sergio Mora, to name a few. Somehow, people on the internet know more boxing than Julio Cesar Chavez

Comment

Idiots putting too much stock in GGG pressure but it was ineffective pressure missing badly, landing grazing shots while canelo landed all the clean hard shots. canelo the smaller guy lumped up the bigger punchers face and outlanded the bigger puncher in power shots.

Comment

Hi aggression seemed fairly effective to me...Canelo was effectively running like a ***** and landing single shots here and there. I generally don't criticize a fighter for "running", but Canelo has been talking **** for over 2 years about how "in Mexico we don't **** around" and "I'll show you true Mexican style" and whining about his opponents running.

GGG should've gone to the body more.

Comment

Canelo definitely landed the more effective, crispier shots BUT he wasn't active enough in certain rounds. GGG despite landing less effective and throw more sloppier punches, still outlanded him and kept up the pace throughout the 12 rounds.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks. A Mexican supporting a fellow Mexican. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                  Hi aggression seemed fairly effective to me...Canelo was effectively running like a ***** and landing single shots here and there. I generally don't criticize a fighter for "running", but Canelo has been talking **** for over 2 years about how "in Mexico we don't **** around" and "I'll show you true Mexican style" and whining about his opponents running.

GGG should've gone to the body more.
                  I bet before the fight you said Canelo had cement feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    Lots of good fighters scored the fight for Canelo.
                    Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., Sergio Mora, to name a few. Somehow, people on the internet know more boxing than Julio Cesar Chavez
                    Lots of good fighters and you name two. Lemme name some that had it for Golovkin. Spence, Crawford, Martinez, Williams, Lara, Hurd, Harrison, etc. You can say your fighter won but your point wasn't the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X