No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Reacts To Canelo-Golovkin Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Reacts To Canelo-Golovkin Draw

Bernard Hopkins Video Interview - Lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) retained their respective titles in a back-in-forth war that was ruled a draw on Mexican Independence Day in front of a sold-out crowd of 22,358 raucous fans at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View and before 17,931 Closed Circuit attendees.

[Click Here To Read More]

BHop had same score as me 115-113 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      BHop had same score as me 115-113 Canelo
      Hopkins makes money from canelo. What's your excuse?

Comment

and it was a push!

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          Hopkins makes money from canelo. What's your excuse?
          I make my money pimping ho's. What was your score and what is your excuse ?

Comment

I had nelo up by one round, he gave away rounds not fighting for two minutes of a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              I had nelo up by one round, he gave away rounds not fighting for two minutes of a few rounds.
              Yea thats the kinda f#cked up thing from Canelo's side. I thought it was close (I'd have had no problem with 7-5 either way or 6-6) & I agree Canelo took big parts of rounds off that were key to him not winning.

There is a serious case to be made that had Canelo worked more in a mere round he woulda won a split decision since one card was even & 2 more rounds & he wins on all 3 cards. So Canelo kinda snatched a draw from the jaws of victory with his work ethic in those middle rounds. Started strong, ended strong, but lagged in the middle.

Comment

I will NEVER trust ANYTHING Oscar or Hopkins say again. To me they are as credible as Don King, Al Haymon, Bob Arum, and all those corrupt pieces of garbage that are ruining the sport. I will make an effort, and I encourage everyone else, to make as much noise as I can so that Oscar gets the message that the fans are not ****ing around and we will ruin him because he thinks he can take advantage of us and fool us and laugh all the way to the bank. He is such a full of **** *******. Now more than ever I believe that Hopkins body shot KO was a dive. **** HIM!

Comment

Oscar and BHop were great fighters, suspect promoters, and terrible liars.

Comment

BHop playing politics

Comment

Working...
                    X