Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Drops, Decisions Erik Skoglund in WBSS Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Drops, Decisions Erik Skoglund in WBSS Bout

Is anyone excited about this fight? Two of the physically biggest SMW's in the divison....Can Skoglund pull the upset?

yea, lets make this the rbr thread

skoglund will probably move a lot, i see it as a close fight

Comment

zach parker looks very good, perhaps not a lot of power but blackledge had a brutal ko loss to callum smith recently

Comment

Ill be watching as the timings should work out for watching Smith Skoglund and then Monroe vs BJS later.

Prospect Zach Parker vs Luke Blackledge in the ring now

Parker just floored Blackledge with a huge left

All over

Dayum.

Comment

Took Callum Smith 10 rounds to do that... though Rocky Fielding did it in 1 round as well so...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Took Callum Smith 10 rounds to do that... though Rocky Fielding did it in 1 round as well so...
            Callum has those days where he just lumbers around the ring. Seems to always get the KO in those types of fights but I wonder if it'll catch up to him when he steps it up.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              Callum has those days where he just lumbers around the ring. Seems to always get the KO in those types of fights but I wonder if it'll catch up to him when he steps it up.
              Yeah for sure. Ive noticed most of the time in his big fights he has come out blasting and looked a much better fighter.

Only Rebrasse which I would say was a big step up but he looked pretty laboured.

I think if you get Smith past 3-4 rounds he gets a bit predictable with his combos and fighters will generally get deep into a fight if they get past the first few

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                zach parker looks very good, perhaps not a lot of power but blackledge had a brutal ko loss to callum smith recently
                I have added him to my BoxRec watchlist, with all the other White Hopes. He has a bit of a Carl Froch look facially.

Comment

Impressive body work from Little - but just out of curiousity is this the same Adam Little that was decked by a petite MILF in 2015 in Kirkham?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tclub-row.html

Comment

Looks like the WBSS website isn't gonna stream this fight. I'm not sure why.

Comment

Working...
                    X