Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I Fancied Golovkin - Now I Fancy Canelo Quite Strongly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: I Fancied Golovkin - Now I Fancy Canelo Quite Strongly!

Gennady Golovkin and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez have chalked up a combined total of 86 career victories en route to Saturday's superfight in Las Vegas. The WBC, WBA, IBF, IBO and lineal middleweight titles are on the line at the T-Mobile Arena, along with a chance for the winner to cement their claim to greatness. But what of the men they have left in their wake on the path to this meeting and what can those vanquished opponents tell us about how a highly anticipated battle might unfold?
    [Click Here To Read More]

the **** is fancied

Comment

hatton is so superficial. Redheads must be his favourites then.
      Last edited by Madison Boxing; 09-16-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

in before weebler II says 140 hatton would beat 147 hatton .

Comment

Matthew hatton? Cmon, who cares. What's next? The opinion and pick Jose Cotto?

Comment

I didn't know Hatton was a poof.

Comment

Well ok.

PS: :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                in before weebler II says 140 hatton would beat 147 hatton .
                ... that was a good one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Matthew hatton? Cmon, who cares. What's next? The opinion and pick Jose Cotto?
                  Wait! it was Matthew Hatton...

Comment

It seems to be the consensus among boxers and trainers that Canelo is at least twice the fighter he was 5 years ago while Golovkin has visibly lost motivation/edge.

However when you say exactly this thing on the boxingscene forums... You are called an "EXCUSE MAKING FEGGET"

Comment

Working...
                    X