Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Smiles: Canelo Could Not Hurt Cotto or a Dead Chavez Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez Smiles: Canelo Could Not Hurt Cotto or a Dead Chavez Jr!

Gennady Golovkin (37-0) will defend his WBC, WBA, IBA and IBO titles against Canelo Alvarez (48-1-1) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday. The pressure will be on Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to ensure his superfight with Gennady Golovkin goes down as of the greatest middleweight bouts of all time, says Abel Sanchez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

97G couldn't stop a man his fans accused of having a glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      97G couldn't stop a man his fans accused of having a glass chin
      Canelo wouldnt see the final bell against that guy either

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Canelo wouldnt see the final bell against that guy either
        ??? Toe to toe??? Canelo KO's Jacobs!

Boxing like he did against GGG.... Jacobs wins ALL day! But gets BOO'd.

Even you know this...

HOLY FKN SHT!!!! Did that JUST HAPPEN???? MA!!!! Look I FINALLY knocked someone down...And who says I have PILLOWS for fists!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          97G couldn't stop a man his fans accused of having a glass jaw
          Remember what lil g string fans said about the Jacobs fight before? ''GGG the warlord knocks out glass chinned pirog left overs in 4 rounds''

after the fight

''golovkin the boxer didn't want to knock out jacob because Canelo would have dodged me if i KO'd Jacob''

Before the brook fight ''brook to small, golovkin ko him''

after the fight '' i told you golovkin would ko him, even though he was outboxed during the the whole fight and brook was ahead on all 3 judges score cards''

''golovkin was sick, thats why he looked sloppy''

''he brook the eye socket of a blown up welterweight! omg!''

Canelo gonna kill lil g string tomorrow, reminds me of garcia vs matthysse. no one gave garcia a chance and garcia came out and beat him.

Comment

Mora hands even look smaller than...

And I STILL Knocked Glass Jaw down

Comment

Doesn't mean he can't hurt gg. Ward barely hurt Alexander brand but he made kovalev do the booty dew

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? Toe to toe??? Canelo KO's Jacobs!

Boxing like he did against GGG.... Jacobs wins ALL day! But gets BOO'd.

Even you know this...

HOLY FKN SHT!!!! Did that JUST HAPPEN???? MA!!!! Look I FINALLY knocked someone down...And who says I have PILLOWS for fists!
                That's cute

I still take Jacobs by KO

Comment

what are you talking about Sanchez he had Cotto Back pedalling in the later rounds because he got hurt, even the commentators said Cotto was hurt, but Canelo didn't want to risk it when he knew he was winning on the score cards.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Doesn't mean he can't hurt gg. Ward barely hurt Alexander brand but he made kovalev do the booty dew
                    How much $$$$$$$$$$$ would someone make if they took Ward by TKO over Kovalov??? They would of been like???? Don't you mean Kovalov???

Comment

Working...
                    X