No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kelly Pavlik Breaks Down Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kelly Pavlik Breaks Down Canelo vs. Golovkin

Kelly Pavlik Video Interview - More than 20,000 fans at T-Mobile Arena and millions watching on Pay-Per-View will be treated to a stacked undercard line-up in support of the Sept. 16 showdown between lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kelly is a cool guy and all but I don't think he would've landed a punch on Andre ward

Comment

Pavlick saying there were no meaningful fights out there for him, yet he refused to fight Bute....and then a short time later admitted that he ****ed up. That fight was pretty much made but Kelly wanted to party more than he wanted to fight.

Comment

ggg vs pavilik would have been fireworks. ggg would have stopped him.

Comment

Who cares what this drunk bum has to say

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
            Kelly is a cool guy and all but I don't think he would've landed a punch on Andre ward
            Ehhh ward is not super human. Lets not forget the gift against Kovalev and the disgrace against kessler. He admitted stylistically kessler bothered him(hence the headbutts). Even kov-Ward 2 kov was winning in my eyes.

I think a prime pav would have went the distance

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              An what would that make your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Pavlick saying there were no meaningful fights out there for him, yet he refused to fight Bute....and then a short time later admitted that he ****ed up. That fight was pretty much made but Kelly wanted to party more than he wanted to fight.
                He would have fùcked Bute up too!

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                ggg vs pavilik would have been fireworks. ggg would have stopped him.
                Naw, come on man. Nobody starches Pavlik.

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                Go fùck yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Ehhh ward is not super human. Lets not forget the gift against Kovalev and the disgrace against kessler. He admitted stylistically kessler bothered him(hence the headbutts). Even kov-Ward 2 kov was winning in my eyes.

I think a prime pav would have went the distance
                  Yea - Pavlik probably could have gone the distance with Ward, but if Pavlik failed to land a meaningful punch on an old Hopkins, you really think he could have tagged a near-prime Ward?

I was a big Pavlik fan, but Ward was all wrong for him.

Comment

Hagler was 5'10" and would have blown Pavlik away.

Now for those goons calling him a drunk....WTF is wrong with you people? I bet you goons have no faults at all. Never drink, do drugs, beat the girlfriend/wife, are fat asses? GFY....

Comment

Working...
                    X