Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Koelling, Magdaleno-Juarez, Ramirez-Reed on Nov. 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Koelling, Magdaleno-Juarez, Ramirez-Reed on Nov. 11

World championship boxing comes to Fresno. Undefeated champions JESSIE MAGDALENO and JOSE RAMIREZ will headline "Fight For Water," an exciting card benefiting the California Latino Water Coalition. Magdaleno and Ramirez, world-rated No. 5, will be defending their World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior featherweight and World Boxing Council (WBC) Continental Americas super lightweight titles, respectively. Both fights, and the ARTUR BETERBIEV ENRICO KOELLING International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight title elimination bout, will take place Saturday, November 11 at Save Mart Center at Fresno State
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jose Ramirez has drawn 13,000 twice? That's really surprising.

How many boxers in the U.S can do that?

Comment

pretty good card but how the hell did juarez become mandatory, bob paying the WBO some good money

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Jose Ramirez has drawn 13,000 twice? That's really surprising.

How many boxers in the U.S can do that?
        Attendance is irrelevant, what were the gate receipts?

Comment

Man Beterbum finally getting some work, all that momentum really slowed down over the last couple of years, Uncle Bob to the rescue lol. So much has happened at 175 you have to wonder how much Beterbum has left.

Comment

Reed is solid....he reminds me of a good quality dime store version of Gary Russell.

Comment

Easy wins for Magdaleno and Beterbiev. Reed always leaves me wanting more out of him, I think he could have his hands full with Ramirez, big step up from the journeymen he usually fights

Comment

Working...
              X