Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Francisco Estrada on Big Win, Chocolatito's KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Francisco Estrada on Big Win, Chocolatito's KO Loss

Juan Francisco Estrada Video Interview - Srisaket Sor Rungvisai knocked out Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez in the fourth round Saturday with a devastating right hook to retain his WBC super flyweight world title in his second straight win over the former champ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...this was kinda like the de la Hoya vs Trinidad fight...DLH got robbed that night, and Cuadras got robbed last night...good fight, but a robbery...they gave it to the aggressor, and not the flashy fighter...

Comment

I watched most of the fight. Estrada is such a pure boxer, such a great one, reminds me a lot of JMM. In fact he fights and looks like a smaller version of JMM, but he is probably even better.

The funny thing is that Cuadras looks IMO like a little version of Canelo haha, they are both counter punchers as well but Cuadras has tons of feet movement, whereas Canelo is almost 100% flat-footed but he has great waist movement.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
        ...this was kinda like the de la Hoya vs Trinidad fight...DLH got robbed that night, and Cuadras got robbed last night...good fight, but a robbery...they gave it to the aggressor, and not the flashy fighter...
        Man what ?? Estrada almost got robbed. He landed at wiĺ throughout the fight, you been on that HBO Juice

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
          I watched most of the fight. Estrada is such a pure boxer, such a great one, reminds me a lot of JMM. In fact he fights and looks like a smaller version of JMM, but he is probably even better.

The funny thing is that Cuadras looks IMO like a little version of Canelo haha, they are both counter punchers as well but Cuadras has tons of feet movement, whereas Canelo is almost 100% flat-footed but he has great waist movement.
          Same thing i thought lol

Comment

Great post fight interview

Styles make fights baby. War Gallito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Man what ?? Estrada almost got robbed. He landed at wiĺ throughout the fight, you been on that HBO Juice
              and Couadras was not landing?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                and Couadras was not landing?
                Not more precise, i thought Cuadras was going to win, but Estrada really impressed me

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Not more precise, i thought Cuadras was going to win, but Estrada really impressed me
                  They both fought a good fight ,very close i thought Cuadras won by winning 12th but im not mad at the decison

Comment

Too close of a fight, but the k-down was the difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X