Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Beats Down, Stops Antonio Nieves in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Beats Down, Stops Antonio Nieves in Six Rounds

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Naoya "The Monster" Inoue (14-0, 12 KOs) made his American debut with a sixth round stoppage of Antonio Nieves (17-2-2, 9 KOs) to retain the WBO super flyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am glad that Inoue is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Comment

im a fan, this kid doesnt fuk around

Comment

I guess getting dropped to the body was what Nieves' coach meant by "give me a Virgil Hill"?

Comment

He's one of the players - BUT, we have to see if that itty bitty teeny, tiny chin can take a thunderous punch.
          Last edited by richardt; 09-09-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Hard to judge a guys defense in a fight like this because there's nothing significant coming back, but it looks like Inoue might have a few holes

Comment

None of these little dudes have any defense . They just eat punches all night. So I'll say the guy with the biggest punch wins between them. I wanna see him vs Cuadras, that kid is fun to watch

Comment

inoue vs cuadras??

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  None of these little dudes have any defense . They just eat punches all night. So I'll say the guy with the biggest punch wins between them. I wanna see him vs Cuadras, that kid is fun to watch
                  They don't need defense when they have speed and knockout ability. Which is why many of them fail when they go up in weight where defense matters more. See Gamboa

Comment

Good showcase fight for inoue's American debut

Comment

Working...
                    X