Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terrible Head-Butt Leads Love & Han to Majority Techincal Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terrible Head-Butt Leads Love & Han to Majority Techincal Draw

A brutal head-butt brought the J'Leon Love-Abie Han fight to an abrupt, unusual conclusion Friday night. The super middleweights were engaged in a competitive fight scheduled for 10 rounds when an accidental clash of heads left Han unable to continue in Las Vegas. Blood began pouring from a cut near the left corner of Han's forehead and he went down to the canvas, where he was writhing in pain as referee Kenny Bayless tended to him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a horrible scorecard. I can settle for the results because an argument can be made that it was a draw, but I think Love really lost this one.

Comment

Love posed more than punched. Outhustled and should have lost.

Comment

asians always get robbed in america.

Comment

Ocasco is on the take. He should not be allowed to judge. That scorecard is CJ Ross esque.

Comment

Someone need to get some gifs of that cut. That sh^t was like in the Tarantino movie where Lucy Lui cuts that dudes head off & blood squirts out.

Comment

79-73 love? these judges aren't even trying to hide their corruption anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Someone need to get some gifs of that cut. That sh^t was like in the Tarantino movie where Lucy Lui cuts that dudes head off & blood squirts out.
                that was f**kin vicious

Comment

Originally posted by olivetree66 View Post
                  79-73 love? These judges aren't even trying to hide their corruption anymore
                  mayweather money lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lol I thought Han was acting at first... I saw the replay and man that was unreal... That shit sprayed everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                    X