Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: Jacobs Exposed Golovkin; Canelo Will Beat Him On Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout: Jacobs Exposed Golovkin; Canelo Will Beat Him On Points

NEW YORK There was a time Austin Trout thought Canelo Alvarez would just keep avoiding the Gennady Golovkin fight. Now that it's a reality, Trout is convinced Alvarez will become the first fighter to beat the Kazakh knockout artist. Trout, who lost a unanimous decision to Alvarez in April 2013, thinks their 12-round middleweight title fight will go the distance September 16 and cannot envision a scenario in which Golovkin beats Alvarez on the scorecards in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WHY DO YOU GUYS WATCH BOXING IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THESE FIGHTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECIDED, REFS, JUDGES, AND COMMENTATORS ARE ALL IN ON IT?

Comment

“Triple-G has been the Boogeyman, but he’s been knocking everybody out who he was supposed to knock out. I mean, he hasn’t fought anybody but Daniel Jacobs and I thought Daniel beat him. It’s biased – Daniel’s my man. But Danny exposed a lot about Triple-G that I think Canelo’s gonna take full advantage of.” -Austin Trout

Why are most of the fighters picking Nelo & most of the fans are picking lil g? Is it cuz they are bias.....?

Comment

The thing is that Canelo can't necessarily do the things Jacobs did.

He has slow, deliberate footwork for starters. And he would have needed to train for speed...instead it looks like he bulked up and trained for strength/power.

Comment

Jacobs actually fought back with GGG and caused problems

Canelo will beat GGG and it will not be an upset. The younger faster quicker more accurate Canelo will wear old overrated over hyped GGG down. GGG is just a commie anyway.

Comment

I have to agree with most of Trout's assessment on the fight outcome anyway. Boxing scores have always been shady and this fight won't be any different. I also believe GGG needs a knockout to win or an absolute beat down to even survive with a split decision. Any doubt Mayweather would be retiring undefeated if boxing scoring was on the up and up? Saw Mayweather lose twice and walk away with the win

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              WHY DO YOU GUYS WATCH BOXING IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THESE FIGHTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECIDED, REFS, JUDGES, AND COMMENTATORS ARE ALL IN ON IT?
              So they can say "I told you so!"

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                “Triple-G has been the Boogeyman, but he’s been knocking everybody out who he was supposed to knock out. I mean, he hasn’t fought anybody but Daniel Jacobs and I thought Daniel beat him. It’s biased – Daniel’s my man. But Danny exposed a lot about Triple-G that I think Canelo’s gonna take full advantage of.” -Austin Trout

Why are most of the fighters picking Nelo & most of the fans are picking lil g? Is it cuz they are bias.....?
                Well if the fighters think the same was as Trout they consider Canelo has an unfair advantage - Golovkin has to ko Canelo to win in Vegas, Canelo has options on points and KO, Golovkin doesn't.
                Most fans have too much emotion riding on any one fighter so they are behind the curve when it comes to predictions. This by the way goes for the anti-fans too who see too much slippage when there is maybe only a little.

Comment

I actually re watched Jacobs vs GGG last night on HBO demand. Seeing it again i can understand why people had Jacobs up, it was a really close fight. It def could have gone either way. I'm sure Canelos team took a lot of notes based off of that fight alone. I like both dudes but I think I'm leaning more towards canelo winning a decision and ggg getting painted up more than the jacobs fight. I think Canelo will avoid a lot of gggs punch with his great upper body movement. The tide can turn on either end depending on who can land the better body shots, so ggg has a chance with that. But Id like Jacobs to fight the winner unless he gets another fight locked in.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    We already got 2 CLOWNS saying it's fixed if goes to decision and the thread just started LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X