Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chocolatito-Rungvisai, Cuadras-Estrada, Inoue - FaceOffs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chocolatito-Rungvisai, Cuadras-Estrada, Inoue - FaceOffs

Superfly Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - HBO BOXING AFTER DARK presents a must-see tripleheader featuring the four top-ranked super flyweights in the world when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI VS. ROMAN "CHOCOLATITO" GONZALEZ AND NAOYA INOUE VS. ANTONIO NIEVES AND CARLOS CUADRAS VS. JUAN FRANCISCO ESTRADA is seen SATURDAY, SEPT. 9 at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT) from StubHub Center in Carson, Cal. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be a really good card excited to see all three fights!

Comment

Cuadras UD Chocolatito UD Inoue TKO

Comment

Think Gonzalez gets a SD, Cuadras maybe by SD but feel he could get robbed......and just interested to see Inoue fight. I've only seen some clips of him but heard he's a beast.

Comment

Cuadras gets stopped late.

Rungvoisier either wins by early ko or landslide decision.

Inoue fighting another tomato can. Iouee should send that tomato can to the morgue

Comment

Who has linked to 3 YouTube matches?

Comment

1st inoue vs nieves monsters us debut looking to make an impression his hands not as deadly like b4 his injury but still good enough for k.o between rds 6and 8 .cuadras vs estrada mmmm estrada hasnt looked as sharp in those comeback fights at his new weight supoer flyweight estrada is hot after his choko facial remake not that dominant in his last fight still won going away hes the proven commodity has beaten rungvisai not a dominant victory but still a good win was boxig him good and not getting punished ala chopkolatito so hes the established man at this weight that in combination with estrada not looking his best since his injury got cuadras by dec.115 to 112 or maybe closer or could get robbed but he should win siply off freshness. runvisai vs choko mmmm choko has not been able to keep rivals from hitting him clean starting in the gallito fight barely beat out cuadras and barely lost to rungvisai but man has gotten lots of mileage in his last 4 fights than maybe his last ten seemed to hit a ceiling in this weightclass i think his best weight is fkyweight these guys are simply bigger stronger and able to take his relenless onslaught now rungvisai with full training camp under his belt in combination of the death of choko longtime trainer who has since been replaced twice u never know how boxers react after losing 1st fight afterlike over 40 wins all those intangibles tell me rungvisai could have an easier time with choko but this time the guy who will get robbed will be him setting up the cuadras choko rematch and have inoue fighting gallito after his close loss to cuadras see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Cuadras UD Chocolatito UD Inoue TKO
                Let's hope. I think I've changed my pick to Cuadras. He is extremely entertaining. I'm pulling for him.

Comment

Working...
                X