Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Not Pleased With Win, Still Eager For Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito Not Pleased With Win, Still Eager For Miguel Cotto

This past Saturday night, Antonio Margarito won, but he wasn't pleased with the victory. The Tijuana-based fighter said he should meditate to figure out what his next step in boxing will be. Margarito, a former welterweight world champion, admitted that he inexplicably got tired from the third round of the fight with Carson Jones and he was hit with punches that he shouldn't have allowed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no thanks margacheat just retired or fight jones again or Angulo that would be a fun 1

Comment

Just embarassing, time to go fellow.

Comment

he should fight Chavez Jr. they're both D-level fighters at the most

Comment

Something tells me that the Antonio Margarito story is just going to get worse from here. This is not going to end well.

Comment

If Margarito wants the Fight Why Not? Let's See Margarito throwin Bombs @ Cotto instead of Kamegai

Comment

I've never been particularly fond of Margarito before, but this whole incident has pushed my sentiment for him over the edge into genuine animosity. Screw this guy.

Comment

Margarito could maybe fight Jose Cotto.

Comment

Shame on this half-blind fighter totally shot and more so any boxing commission that actually would sanction any of his fights..? tells you a lot about the Mexican boxing system doesn't it??*

Comment

I think Margo become a **** !****ing gay !! haha he is upset with Cotto!!

Comment

Working...
                    X