Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Erickson Lubin - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Erickson Lubin - Go Face To Face

Charlo vs Lubin Photos from presser - Six of the top 154-pound fighters in the world spoke to media in Brooklyn Wednesday ahead of their respective Saturday, October 14 showdowns featured in a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r). The Premier Boxing Champions event is headlined by Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara defending against undefeated Terrell Gausha plus hard-hitting unbeaten champion Jermell "Iron Man" Charlo taking on top contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin and "Swift" Jarrett Hurd making his first title defense against tough former world champion Austin "No Doubt" Trout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was thinking Lubin was much shorter than Charlo but I appear to be wrong. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

I cant wait for this fight!

Comment

Lubin looks big.. is it the attire he is wearing or he is overweight?

Comment

Lubin looks kinda big...and not in a good way.

Comment

Best fight on the card!

Charlo-Lubin

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Lubin looks kinda big...and not in a good way.
              I was thinking the same thing. Looks fleshy in the face.

Maybe just the light. Hopefully

Comment

good fight. slightly leaning towards charlo

Comment

"I laugh at people who say this is too soon for me. Mike Tyson was 19 when he dared to be great. This is the perfect time for me to show that I'm not a regular 21-year-old."

WAR HAMMER.. all these fools here saying its too soon, this is a boxer folks

Comment

That should be the Main Event not that **** of a match between Lara and Gausha

Yeah Lubin looking heavy and soft but these guys can get in shape and ripped in weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X