Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Garcia on Mayweather-McGregor, Cotto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Garcia on Mayweather-McGregor, Cotto, More

Robert Garcia Video Interview - LOS ANGELES - Three-division world champion Leo Santa Cruz and former title challenger Chris Avalos spoke to media at the Conga Room at L.A. Live Tuesday ahead of their world title showdown Saturday, October 14 that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, that fight idea came out of left field. Never could imagine Garcia moving up that much because I think he's going to look real thick but who knows. He's probably believing his boxing ability can carry the fight. Cotto's boxing is still there. He was just in a non-stop pressure fight that he was having trouble controlling at times. Different fight entirely than what Garcia brings.

I think it would be a nice name opponent for both but if Cotto wins, it will without a doubt be that he beat the smaller guy. On the other hand, it's a win win for Mikey.

Comment

Mikey is just fighting Cotto because he is too scared of Wilder.

Comment

Why is this guy not calling out Crawford? The fight with Cotto will never happen! I have a good feeling Mikey will be fighting a bum next after all the talking about fighting everybody from Loma to Cotto.

Comment

Mikey is a good fighter but he's getting to much credit for his last three fights since coming back. The two fights at 135 was against bums & Broner was a good win but nothing to get over excited about. Porter & Maidana have already solved that puzzle.

Comment

Mikey is doing a lot of talking since beating Broner! Broner isn't a top fighter bit Crawford on the other hand is on another level.

Comment

Always liked Garcia.....But Mikey ain't as good as Roy Jones, and Cotto's light years superior to John Ruiz. This should be a last resort fight for Cotto, it does more for mikey win or lose. Cotto will get absolutely no credit.

Comment

Working...
              X