Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Would Welcome Clash With Demetrious Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Would Welcome Clash With Demetrious Johnson

2-time Irish Olympian and current undefeated featherweight boxing star Michael Conlan 3-0 (3KOs) believes his friend Conor McGregor fought valiantly against Floyd Mayweather this past Saturday night in Las Vegas and believes the MMA superstar could have more lucrative bouts in future in boxing if he so chooses that path.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is too irritating now.

Comment

No professional boxer wants to get choked out, hence the reason they pound their chest against MMA fighters but don't ever face them in an octagon.

Comment

WTF goe's on here? Can anyone imagine a John H.Stracey/ Mick McManus fight back in the 70's? Conlan should be concentrating on fighting a top ranked European fighter in Belfast or Dublin right now, not jumping on the latest commercial band wagon!...

Comment

See the difference reality $ grab vs UFC delusion that they are actually going to win and against greatest ww since Leonard reality vs delusion

Comment

ffs STOP with this bs

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              No professional boxer wants to get choked out, hence the reason they pound their chest against MMA fighters but don't ever face them in an octagon.
              Yo!!! Watch ray mercer ko Tim Sylvia in the cage on you tube, Sylvia was a ufc heavyweight champ. Only needed one punch. Sylvia had never been hit like that the whole time he'd been cage fighting. Until a pro boxer hit him with ufc gloves

Comment

I saw that fight when it happened. That was then this is now. I'm referring to the latest stupidity coming from our beloved boxers and MMA fighters.
                Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                Yo!!! Watch ray mercer ko Tim Sylvia in the cage on you tube, Sylvia was a ufc heavyweight champ. Only needed one punch. Sylvia had never been hit like that the whole time he'd been cage fighting. Until a pro boxer hit him with ufc gloves

Comment

I saw that fight when it happened. That was then this is now. I'm referring to the latest stupidity coming from our beloved boxers and MMA fighters.
                  How do you think a boxer goes in a straight stand up fight against an mma fighter?

Comment

Give a prime elite boxer 25lbs in weight, over 10 yrs in age, the MMA guy must come out of retirement.

Now we have the Connor Floyd fight in reverse and guess what the MMA guy will be knocked out cold.

The only boxers to go to MMA are washed up like Mercer and Butterbean and they still won, give Lomo 25lbs in the cage lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X