Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Smiles: Jones Was Very Dirty, I Still Want Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito Smiles: Jones Was Very Dirty, I Still Want Miguel Cotto

Former welterweight world champion Antonio Margarito is moving forward with his goal of securing a trilogy fight with Miguel Cotto. On Saturday night at the Manuel Bernardo Aguirre Gym in Chihuahua, Mexico, Margarito (41-8-1, 27 KOs) picked up a seventh round technical decision over Carson Jones (41-12-3, 30 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's really scary that they licenced him to fight, when it is obvious his eye is just too damaged.

Comment

Cotto will put a severe beating on him and make him go blind!

Comment

A guy who is battered and quits against a Carson level fighter doesnt deserve a Ka****i, let alone Cotto. Not happening. Period.

Comment

I will love to see Kamegai beat the hell out of that cheater! HE does not deserve a Cotto payday!

Comment

He is shot and Carson Jones was robbed he beat the crap out of Margarito and they pulled a BS end to steal the win, look at Margarito walk to his corner last round he was done and getting stopped next round, it was a robbery.

He don't deserve a big payday with Cotto unless its winner take all because Cotto will destroy the shot cheat now.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              I will love to see Kamegai beat the hell out of that cheater! HE does not deseurve a Cotto payday!

Lol, this bum has the nerve to talk of a big payday with Cotto after he quit on his stool against Carson Jones, told the ref and doctor, my eye, my eye. Lol, his eye was way, way worse against Cotto and Pacquiao. He was about to get knocked out so he used his eye as an excuse to quit.

Cotto won't fight him, there's no money in it. Fans won't pay for it. That fight is a severe mismatch now.

Margacheato is not likely to get another big payday.

I agree with you, he can get a decent payday against Kamegai. That's probably the best he is going to get at this point.

It would be awesome to see Kamegai beat the **** out of him and retire Margacheato once and for all. I agree.

Comment

Saw most of the fight this morning, dude was getting beat up. If cotto was to fight this dude again, it would probably end badly for cheato. Kamegai is a better version of today's marcheato and cotto went 12 hard consistent rounds with him. But cotto should fight a better opponent. Cotto would beat him and it wouldnt do much for his career/ legacy. I'd rather a Garcia thurman errol kind of opponent. Or even one of the champs at 154. I have a feeling it will be brook cause of the money but it would be looked at as beating a handicapped opponent
                Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 09-03-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

this guy is obsessed with Cotto

Comment

Bs!!! Margarito was winning the fight aside from carson jones headbutts & if not for the headbutt margarito wins a wide ud

Comment

Working...
                    X