Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Mundine: I'll Beat Jeff Horn Just Like I Beat Mosley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Mundine: I'll Beat Jeff Horn Just Like I Beat Mosley!

Former 3-time world champion Anthony Mundine 47-8 (27KOs) last saw action against fellow Aussie boxing legend Danny Green 36-5 (28KOs) this past February, dropping a highly disputed majority decision. In a fight where many thought Mundine should have received the nod, the former rugby star-turned boxing champion cited issues with his hip going into that very bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way does Horn have the guts to face the legend killer, Da Gawd, Mundine

Comment

Just like he beat a washed up Clottey, Mundine just go away you had your chance if you wanna big fight go and earn it.

Comment

I can't figure out who is more delusional between these two. Horn calling out Mayweather is as old as Apollo Creed fighting Ivan Drago, and Mundine is so over it and past his prime he can't handle another fighter in Australia getting his press coverage.
        BTW Clottey kicked his butt.

Comment

Clottey is coming back to whoop Mundine again.

Comment

Oh my God, I was a huge Mundine fan but now he is like a Elderly relative at a wedding standing on the edge of the dance floor in urine soaked trousers and food stains eying up the Bridesmaids . . . . . Undecided on which one he will sleep with first . . GO HOME ANTHONY . . . ITS OVER

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              No way does Horn have the guts to face the legend killer, Da Gawd, Mundine
              Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
              I can't figure out who is more delusional between these two. Horn calling out Mayweather is as old as Apollo Creed fighting Ivan Drago, and Mundine is so over it and past his prime he can't handle another fighter in Australia getting his press coverage.
              BTW Clottey kicked his butt.
              Originally posted by daveydmx View Post
              Oh my God, I was a huge Mundine fan but now he is like a Elderly relative at a wedding standing on the edge of the dance floor in urine soaked trousers and food stains eying up the Bridesmaids . . . . . Undecided on which one he will sleep with first . . GO HOME ANTHONY . . . ITS OVER

Comment

Mundine is a natural mid or super-mid , it's just weird and ****** he tries to ruin his health and punch resistance by draining down to little guys

He was a sharp puncher at super mid and his chin was no worse , maybe even better, he should stayed there and hed have done well.

Comment

A little difference in weight and size for these two to be considered possibly some envy that horns got the big money fight coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former 3-time world champion Anthony Mundine 47-8 (27KOs) last saw action against fellow Aussie boxing legend Danny Green 36-5 (28KOs) this past February, dropping a highly disputed majority decision. In a fight where many thought Mundine should have received the nod, the former rugby star-turned boxing champion cited issues with his hip going into that very bout.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    This guys all over the place

How is the gif of Ottke knocking out Mundine not in anyones sig yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X