Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Burnett: I'll Break Zhanat Zhakiyanov, Broke Him in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Burnett: I'll Break Zhanat Zhakiyanov, Broke Him in Sparring

IBF World bantamweight titlist Ryan Burnett (17-0, 9 KOs) has vowed to "break" WBA Super World counterpart Zhanat Zhakiyanov (27-1, 18 early) when they clash at the SEE Arena in Burnett's home city of Belfast. The two men used to be trained by former light-welterweight Champion and WBA welterweight holder Ricky Hatton, and sparred each other at his Hyde-based gym, but Burnett joined Adam Booth in 2015 after hooking up with promoter Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

118 has turned into a **** division : first they robbed the American Rau'Shee Warren in his hometown so that little Borat can do what Charles Martin did for Joshua, head over to the UK and deliver the title too this elf..but this is worst because its for a 'unification'. and OMG I just remembered that Luis Nery was eating steroid Tacos denying Yamanaka to tie a record in defense at 118...Wow! this really sucks!

To make matters worse Burnett is whooping his old sparring partner! Eddie Hearn is a cancer to boxing I hate that snake.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      118 has turned into a **** division : first they robbed the American Rau'Shee Warren in his hometown so that little Borat can do what Charles Martin did for Joshua, head over to the UK and deliver the title too this elf..but this is worst because its for a 'unification'. and OMG I just remembered that Luis Nery was eating steroid Tacos denying Yamanaka to tie a record in defense at 118...Wow! this really sucks!

To make matters worse Burnett is whooping his old sparring partner! Eddie Hearn is a cancer to boxing I hate that snake.

Butthurt too much... Calm down clown.

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourRun;18005751]118 has turned into a **** division : first they robbed the American Rau'Shee Warren in his hometown so that little Borat can do what Charles Martin did for Joshua, head over to the UK and deliver the title too this elf..but this is worst because its for a 'unification'. and OMG I just remembered that Luis Nery was eating steroid Tacos denying Yamanaka to tie a record in defense at 118...Wow! this really sucks!

To make matters worse Burnett is whooping his old sparring partner! Eddie Hearn is a cancer to boxing I hate that snake.[/QUOTE

Why is Eddie Hearn a cancer to boxing? The geezer has brought us some of the most exciting fights over the last few years as well as being massive events. I think he's a complete knob but he does good things for the sport

Comment

[QUOTE=FLEX U.K;18005983]
          Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

To make matters worse Burnett is whooping his old sparring partner! Eddie Hearn is a cancer to boxing I hate that snake.[/QUOTE

Why is Eddie Hearn a cancer to boxing? The geezer has brought us some of the most exciting fights over the last few years as well as being massive events. I think he's a complete knob but he does good things for the sport
          Exactly.

I don't get the snake thing either. He's arrogant but the way his PPV's are costed down to a tee. It is the headline fighters who decide whether there is going to be a pony undercard or not.

He has also thrown his fighter in other shows too.

Comment

The White man will crush the Mongol.

Comment

Working...
            X