Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holm on Mayweather-McGregor: That Was an Early Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holm on Mayweather-McGregor: That Was an Early Stoppage

Holly Holm is one of the few fighters to win major world title in boxing and mixed martial arts. After being regarded as one of the best female boxers in the world, Holm jumped over to MMA a few years ago and shocked the entire combat world when she knocked out Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 to capture he company's bantamweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Holly Holm is one of the few fighters to win major world title in boxing and mixed martial arts."

I thought she was the only one? Who are the few others? Or is this just another hack Boxing Scene writer?

Comment

Yet another one that wants fighters to end up like Magomed. Holly must really dislike McGregor

Comment

McGregor had his hands down for a whole minute, not defending, and not throwing back.

Dude could of gotten seriously hurt if his lights went out.

Comment

in other news, Holly Holm knows who writes her check

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            "Holly Holm is one of the few fighters to win major world title in boxing and mixed martial arts."

I thought she was the only one? Who are the few others? Or is this just another hack Boxing Scene writer?
            I believe fighters have done it other countries and with other MMA organizations and vice versa. Depends on your definition of what would be a major title in MMA and boxing outside of the United States.

Comment

Hate to say it but Bayless, Byrd tend to have a soft spot for certain fighters.... Bayless is Floyd's personal own bodyguard. Rumor has it a whole X-TRA large bucket of popcorn was thrown at Floyd and Bayless made sure not even one seed hit him...

Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-31-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Funny how Bayless ONLY cares about Floyd??? Floyd could of Victor Ortiz Canelo right there...

Comment

Comment

Pacman GET OFF HIM!!!

Here Floyd let me choke him out some!

Comment

Working...
                    X