Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Lopez, Jayson Velez - Ready For War in PR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Lopez, Jayson Velez - Ready For War in PR!

Photos of undercard details - Juncos, PR | Boxing promoters Universal Promotions and Black Tiger Promotions announced further details regarding the undercard to the fight between world contender Jayson "La Maravilla" Velez and former double world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez as part of the DIRECTV Night of Champions series, to be held On Saturday, September 30 at the Rafael G. Amalbert de Juncos Coliseum in Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fool still fighting??

Comment

hope juanma wins

Comment

Damn... feels like yesterday when he was the ****yest fighter around, until Siri Salido took his soul... in PR... Twice!

Comment

Wow I am a big Puerto Rico boxing fan and I didn't even know this fight was going to happen. Both guys are pathetic in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
            Wow I am a big Puerto Rico boxing fan and I didn't even know this fight was going to happen. Both guys are pathetic in my eyes
            Why is Juanma pathetic? He is the downest rican fighter of the past 15 years.

Comment

Wow, Jayson is 25-4-1? Seems like yesterday he was undefeated and touted as one of PR's best prospects...

Comment

"According to the promoters, after long months of negotiations both sides reached an agreement for the sport's sake to celebrate the fight called "Live or Die"."

Do you really need that long to negotiate $20 bucks and a side of chicken wings? Maybe Juanma wanted fries on the side.

Comment

wait...

wasnt juan ma and that trainer gonna fight?

and didnt he get suspended/trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    wait...

wasnt juan ma and that trainer gonna fight?

and didnt he get suspended/trouble?
                    That happened like 1 year ago. Relax it was on telemundo.

Comment

Working...
                    X