No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Pay-Per-View Undercard Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Pay-Per-View Undercard Finalized

More than 20,000 fans at T-Mobile Arena and millions watching on Pay-Per-View and will be treated to a stacked undercard line-up in support of the Sept. 16 showdown between lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too many flat footed Latino stiffs with little boxing I. Q. I hate these kind of undercards. I wanna watch real boxing, skilled fighters who can move, hit and not get hit with solid defence not some 100 lbs guys from Mexico all the time.

Comment

I expected more. But meh.
      I just want to see the main fight

Comment

damn Jesus Rojas (25-1-2, 18 KOs) vs Claudio Marrero (22-1, 16 KOs) for the vacant WBA Featherweight Title got bounced off the PPV. I like all the fights but the Ryan Martin fight? He's only on the undercard because K2 get's one undercard spot and he's with them. But Jesus Rojas fight is much better and for a title Diego vs Caballero and JoJo vs Lara are both great fights 50/50 fights with all undefeated top ranked fighters.

Comment

It's not horrible. The cupboards are pretty bare at GBP. It is what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Too many flat footed Latino stiffs with little boxing I. Q. I hate these kind of undercards. I wanna watch real boxing, skilled fighters who can move, hit and not get hit with solid defence not some 100 lbs guys from Mexico all the time.
            you want to watch phaggots running and hugging. your a fl0mo we get it.

Comment

I wish they threw Lucas on the undercard

Comment

this is one of those times where I don't give a rat's ass about the undercard. they could literally show nothing and I'd still buy this ppv

Comment

Did they make GGG perform valet duties at the presser to get this fight finally? Who's f#cking dressing GGG? He's looking like a used car salesman on laundry day & a Mexican drug lord or something else crazy every time I see him lately.

Comment

I like this card. Gonna be fun night

Comment

Working...
                    X