Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I Won The Fight, Saw Nothing Special From Tabiti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I Won The Fight, Saw Nothing Special From Tabiti

LAS VEGAS Andrew Tabiti apparently impressed the judges more than the crowd Saturday night. The unbeaten Tabiti defeated former cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham by unanimous decision in their 10-round fight at T-Mobile Arena. Tabiti won their seemingly competitive fight 97-93 on the scorecards of judges Robert Hoyle and Tim Cheatham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cunningham looked awful.

Tabiti is not world champion caliber yet, but I saw him flash some nice combinations. He needs to develop a little more and stay active, if he does then he has some potential for down the road.

Comment

Cunningham is such a bum....I've never been remotely impressed with him and hate watching him fight. Please retire bum.

Comment

No sorry Cunningham. You weren't even close to winning that fight. Tabiti out classed you.

Comment

Does this guy ever stop making excuses and crying robbery? Its shocking considering the amount of gift decisions he's received over the years and how he has been given so many opportunities he quite frankly didn't deserve.

Lost fair and square though I will say one scorecard was well off.

Comment

At some point Cunningham has to wonder if he's really getting robbed or if he's just no good anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
              Cunningham is such a bum....I've never been remotely impressed with him and hate watching him fight. Please retire bum.
              I like him because he's a Navy veteran. I always respect our Military folks!

Comment

Honestly I was confused as f#ck why Cunningham had any confidence he was gonna walk away with a decision like he appeared to while awaiting the decision & I thought he was acting a bit when he dropped his jaw almost comically when the decision was called for Tabiti. I thought he had many lil moments in almost every round, but nothing really came together to allow him to win THAT many rounds.

Comment

I think Steve is done
                  Another guy in so many battles
                  Got old last night

Comment

dude is a flat earther, what do you expect...

Comment

Working...
                    X