Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Drills Conor McGregor - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Drills Conor McGregor - HUGE Gallery

Mayweather-McGregor Fight Photos Gallery - Future Boxing Hall of Famer Floyd "Money" Mayweather ended his historic career in style on Saturday night with a convincing 10th-round technical knockout victory over UFC mega-star Conor McGregor in the main event of a four-fight SHOWTIME PPV event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That left Floyd was about to land as Byrd pushes him would have seen him knocked out cold, good stoppage.

Comment

I wanted to see more punishment that Floyd was going to put on him but the fef. stopped it. Respect to Conor he made me a fan.

Comment

McGregor's punches looked like they felt good. Not harmful at all

Comment

Conor lasted just as long as Corrales. Told you Diego was overrated, which was Floyd's biggest win of his career. The one his fans still flap on about as his crowning achievement. LMAO.

Yeah I know, Floyd 40 doe. Ha!

Comment

Watching McGregor put his hands behind his back sheds light on what happened during his sparring session with Malignaggi amd makes his intentions clear.

If he couldn't win, his goal was to do enough so that he could continue running his mouth off after the bell. If Mayweather didn't stop him, he'd have been leaning on that one uppercut in the first and the brief moment when he put his hands behind his back.

Comment

Respect to both, Mayweather is a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Conor lasted just as long as Corrales. Told you Diego was overrated, which was Floyd's biggest win of his career. The one his fans still flap on about as his crowning achievement. LMAO.

Yeah I know, Floyd 40 doe. Ha!
                Do you ever get sick of hating you must live a miserable existence, Id hate to think like you, but then stupid people like you don't really know that they are, that was Gods humor so to even things up for all the others he put the imbeciles like you in glass houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Do you ever get sick of hating you must live a miserable existence, Id hate to think like you, but then stupid people like you don't really know that they are, that was Gods humor so to even things up for all the others he put the imbeciles like you in glass houses.
                  He's just mad because his grandfather doesn't watch Dempsey footage on VHS tape anymore.

"Hey grandad, want to sit back and watch some good old Dempsey footage like the good old days?!"

Gramps: "hell boy! I don't watch that garbage anymore! All about PBC and Spike! Hehe! Boy I tell you, Wilder is a bad boy! He gone straight knock the fug out of Dempsey like we beat them black boys after school! Times a change, boy!"

Comment

Byrd saved him for sure. McGregor's legs were gone, he couldn't even hold his hands up. He was still moving his head fairly well, but Floyd was starting to land monster shots. He could have taken some permanent damage being that tired. Hats off to Byrd.

Comment

Working...
                    X