Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Post Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Post Fight Press Conference

Post Fight Press Conference Mayweather vs. McGregor Video - Floyd Mayweather Jr. figured out a 50th opponent, letting Conor McGregor have the early rounds before stalking him late and leaving the mixed martial artist defenseless and exhausted on the ropes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Floyd, see you back in the ring in a couple years when you run out of money again

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
      Hey Floyd, see you back in the ring in a couple years when you run out of money again
      SMH....Dont know where you get that "run out of money again" bulls**t from. Floyd is set for life & I bet you he won't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        SMH....Dont know where you get that "run out of money again" bulls**t from. Floyd is set for life & I bet you he won't come back.
        You must've not read the statement his tax attorney sent out. He didn't have the cash to pay his taxes. The attorney said "mr mayweather' assets are mostly illiquid". Simply put he has no cash. I do not doubt he owns a lot of valuable assets but he definitely doesn't have any liquid money

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
          You must've not read the statement his tax attorney sent out. He didn't have the cash to pay his taxes. The attorney said "mr mayweather' assets are mostly illiquid". Simply put he has no cash. I do not doubt he owns a lot of valuable assets but he definitely doesn't have any liquid money
          So what do you think all the duffle-bags with cash is? Of course I won't tell them I have cash either. Believe what you want but he can do & will do as he pleases. He do what he want to do, we do what we have to do.....

Comment

Working...
          X