Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - Tense Face To Face at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - Tense Face To Face at Weigh-In

Mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor will carry a sizeable weight advantage into his superfight with Floyd Mayweather after tipping the scales nearly four pounds heavier than the boxing legend here Friday. Irish star McGregor -- who had been accused by Mayweather of struggling to make the 154-pound limit -- weighed in comfortably at 153 pounds in a raucuous face off at the T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why does Connor have a boner? Asking for a friend. 👀

#No****

Comment

They look ready

Can't see how Conor can beat him but I'll be watching like everyone else. #teamboxing

Comment

Conor's **** looks yummy

Comment

That's a big ole...........

Comment

Hate the average Conor fan but the man himself never fails to make me laugh..

Comment

Conor black from the waist down and Floyd Asian from the waist down...

Comment

What was Conor screaming at Floyd? It was drowned out in the version I watched.

Comment

Con looks like a strung out Greyhound and Floyd looks like a Pit Bull ready to go.

Con is getting stopped.

Comment

Don't know about that Calvin Klein boxer shorts but if by confidence alone it looks like McGregor will destroy him. Then there's quiet confidence from Mayweather, if not some concern. Anyway, it's just a weigh-in.

Comment

Working...
                    X