Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, De La Hoya, Bellew, Holm - Talk Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko, De La Hoya, Bellew, Holm - Talk Mayweather-McGregor

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC star Conor McGregor will finally settle their differences in Las Vegas on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The trash-talking on both sides has been intense in the weeks since the fight was announced, with expletives, slurs and more flung by both fighters. Such a blockbuster event has naturally set tongues wagging elsewhere, however. Here we round up what some of the biggest names in boxing and MMA have had to say about the $100 million megafight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going against all common sense and boxing logic with likely egg on face afterwards, but the prediction is the most unexpected result: McGregor batters Mayweather and wins either tko or points as Floyd looks old in the ring.

Comment

Holm is cute as hell. she says there might be more crossovers in the future! lol She's the only crossover Champ in both areas. most people don't know this. smh

I think Chris Algieri has a good chance in UFC's Featherweight division

Comment

To say a boxer has no chance in the octagon is kinda dumb. It all depends on who the boxer is paired to fight. There's a lot of fighters in MMA who are pure strikers who fight on their feet, giving a boxer a chance to land and KO the MMA fighter. If a boxer was paired against a Damian Maia or a GSP, they would more than likely get taken down and submitted. Strikers like to fight on their feet while the others only chance is to take you down. you see a lot of jiu jitsu guys just lay on the floor trying to bait the other fighter to attack him on the ground. It seems that a lot of MMA fighters are afraid to fight on their feet and could only resort to wrestle you on the ground. All I know is people seem to forget that a fight always starts with fighters on their feet.

Comment

Ray Mercer. Everybody has the chance to land a punch on another fat and out of shape MMA fighter. I have to agree that the general rule of thumb would lean towards MMA fighters having a better chance at success in boxing than the other way around though.

McGregor doesn't make it out of round 8.

Comment

This circus fight was inevitable.

The planet just ain't big enough for two egos of that size. There can be only one.

If there's one thing McGregor has achieved without a doubt...without throwing a single punch...he has managed to make a narcissistic, arrogant, excess-addicted jerk seem like a total gentleman by comparison. Quite an achievement. I am truly astounded that anyone could make Floyd seem like a class act.

Comment

Working...
            X