Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rex Tso Ready To Raise His Level For Kohei Kono Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rex Tso Ready To Raise His Level For Kohei Kono Showdown

Hong Kong's unbeaten superstar Rex Tso Sing-yu admitted he would need to step it up against "different calibre" Kohei Kono, who will be highly motivated to put his career back on track after becoming a father two months ago. Tso came face-to-face with the former WBA world champion for the first time at last Tuesday's press conference for "Clash of Champions 3" on October 7 and the 30-year-old "Wonder Kid" knows he will have his work cut out against a Japanese veteran, who won his warm-up fight last month and is confident of victory at the Convention and Exhibition Centre.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hong Kong Pride! He's been developing in the right direction. He should take this but it won't be easy. Another 2 or 3 fights like this and he'll be able to fight for a World Title. I still think it's a bit too early for him given his opponents that he's faced before. They're okay opponents but no real world beaters.

Comment

I like this fight a lot. Should show where Tso is at and how much Kono has left

Comment

The road to the WBO crown is very difficult at this time : we got Inoue, Estrada and Rex Tso in that order, now Juan 'La Gallina' Estrada is in a eliminator vs. Carlos Cuadras for the WBC jr. Bantamweight title coming up in a few days ; obvisously this benefits Rex because win or lose Estrada is not going to be competting for the WBO if he beats Cuadras and if he takes a L that also helps Rex get closer as Estrada is going to be demoted of his present ranking ( #.1 ).

Oh yeah does anyone know if this is going to be on Fuji tv in japan? I see this fight is taking place in China so that might make it difficult to stream it.

Comment

Working...
        X