Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I'm Prepared To Do Whatever To Get The Job Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I'm Prepared To Do Whatever To Get The Job Done

By Thomas Gerbasi - Steve Cunningham is one of boxing's good guys. He always has been. But he's also human, so it can irk him at times when a consistent theme in interviews is his age. "I understand why they do it, but it gets on my nerves," said the 41-year-old Philadelphian. "People who see me in the gym and know my work ethic, it's not problem to them. People who spar with me, they know...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Steve is a really decent guy and I respect his reasons for returning and I'm certain quite a bit of it has to do with money and the problems that he has within his family... I hope he gets a couple good money fights and some wins and then gets out before he gets hurt ...if he was just bigger because he brings a lot more than most of these heavyweight supposedly claim they have as far as ability...

Comment

I really hope he pulls it off.

Comment

Good luck Steve

Comment

Really good, hard-working guy. I remember his daughter had a heart valve problem I think. On the wrong end of way too many bad decisions.

Comment

hope he wins good fighter had to travel alot fought the best a round unlike some give it his all and proved you can still be a top fighter despite having a few defeats

Comment

When he dropped the giant roided gypsy it was a great moment.

Comment

War tabiti

Comment

Working...
                X