Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor, Malignaggi Nearly Erupt at T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor, Malignaggi Nearly Erupt at T-Mobile Arena

McGregor, Malignaggi Confrontation Video - The man they call 'The Notorious' brought the former two division world champion into Camp McGregor as a sparring partner; but things seemed to go sour as Paulie left after two sparring sessions, citing personal differences with the way things were being handled as the reason why he dropped out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Next: McGregor vs Paouli

Comment

Should rework the title:

"Butthurt Paulie Now The Sidepiece, Runs Up On McGregor @ The T-mobile Arena"

Comment

Pauly looks like a beeyach here. Conor OWNED him.

Comment

McG just might get a win in boxing if he stick around.

Comment

Maybe they should remove Paulie from the commentary team as he will be biased. Then again, on the other hand, interesting commentary is bound to be heard from him.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              Pauly looks like a beeyach here. Conor OWNED him.
              I happen to disagree...I think the only beeayach here is Conor. And quite frankly I don't understand why people be getting on Paulie's case since the one trying to play one on ya'll is Conor. I mean releasing a few seconds of a long vid so you can look good...if that isn't some beeyach sheet..then I don't know what is. Just my two cents.

Comment

If you want revenge, meet him In the octagon Paulie. He sparred you at your game, now try his.

Comment

Damn let it go Paulie, he can never get over an L

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Maybe they should remove Paulie from the commentary team as he will be biased. Then again, on the other hand, interesting commentary is bound to be heard from him.
                    Malignaggi had problems with Thurman and got crazy with Broner. Broner having sex with Paulies lady and then Broner started putting Paulie on blast, saying a lot of the things that Paulie's lady told him. Paulie was still able to do his job and remained un-biased. He has an ability to separate the outside from the boxing, as he's shown a few times already. In my opinion, easily the best analyst ring side right now. don't forget Malignaggi won the Boxing Writers award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                    X