Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather, McGregor Camps Near Scuffle at T-Mobile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather, McGregor Camps Near Scuffle at T-Mobile

Mayweather, McGegor Camps Near Scuffle - Fight week has begun in Las Vegas after Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather arrived in Sin City Tuesday ahead of Saturday's highly anticipated fight at T-Mobile Arena. Mayweather was the first to make his grand arrival at Toshiba Plaza and spoke with media and fans before he and his large entourage left. As they were leaving, they crossed paths with McGregor's team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Team Mc Gee!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      War Team Mc Gee!
      Fake ass boxing fan

Comment

McGregor's too powerful for Malignaggi but enough on the sparring news. How Malignaggi can be objective in commentatary on the fight now is questionable.

Comment

McGregor's too powerful for Malignaggi but enough on the sparring news. How Malignaggi can be objective in commentary on the fight now is questionable.

Comment

Conor acts like a peasant. Leave the outside drama, and scuffling to your team. You're the multi million dollar athlete, act like it. He has such small man's complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              McGregor's too powerful for Malignaggi but enough on the sparring news. How Malignaggi can be objective in commentary on the fight now is questionable.
              Pauli only has to be truthful and his insight into the fight is more than anyone else can have, the result will show if Pauli is talking sht or not, if Pauli tells exactly what Con will do and then it happens, well you don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out.

I don't care about objective fan talk, Id sooner facts any day.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Conor acts like a peasant. Leave the outside drama, and scuffling to your team. You're the multi million dollar athlete, act like it. He has such small man's complex.
                He is only 29 full of piss and hot air, ego is running rampart inside Con.

Comment

Video just perpetually buffers and never starts...and go **** yourself.

Comment

I'm no Conor fan but if I was I'd be concerned with how he's handling himself. He's getting way too wound up for this fight. It's not going to play well for him inside that ring, he needs to be calm and controlled. He's too emotional at the moment and this will seep energy from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X