Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Tyson Fury Will 100% Return To Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Tyson Fury Will 100% Return To Boxing

Billy Joe Saunders is currently training hard with new trainer Dominic Ingle, in preparation for his September 16th title defense against Willie Monroe Jr at the Copper Boxing in London, England. The WBO world middleweight champion is well known for being good friends with former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. Much like Fury, Saunders is a very outspoken figure in the boxing world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wanna hear it from the big man himself

Comment

I got lil doubt he comes back. Most of them comeback.

The real question is how much will he look like the guy who made Klitschko look like a confused amateur almost 2 years ago now? I don't have much confidence in seeing that version of Fury again & if we don't see that guy again whats the point in coming back?

Whats the point for fans? Nothing unless you're a hater fan of Fury & wanna see him get beat by some cats who'd never beat him if he'd not have gone off the rails.

Whats the point for him? Money obviously & the delusion all this time off & being in horrible shape hasn't hurt his chances of regaining his previous form.

Comment

I hope this ****** redneck never comes back. Fury is the worst "ambassador" for our sport. Doping, drugs, anti-Semitic comments....hope he stays in his madhouse forever.

Comment

As a big Tyson Fury fan, it's boring now. Sort out the comeback, deal with all the suspension stuff and get your license back. Or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I got lil doubt he comes back. Most of them comeback.

The real question is how much will he look like the guy who made Klitschko look like a confused amateur almost 2 years ago now? I don't have much confidence in seeing that version of Fury again & if we don't see that guy again whats the point in coming back?

Whats the point for fans? Nothing unless you're a hater fan of Fury & wanna see him get beat by some cats who'd never beat him if he'd not have gone off the rails.

Whats the point for him? Money obviously & the delusion all this time off & being in horrible shape hasn't hurt his chances of regaining his previous form.
            The shifty boxing style that Fury used so effectively in his last 4/5 fights would be a great fit with Dominic Ingle.

It won't happen, but if Fury moved up to Sheffield with BJS, lived the life, and allowed Ingle and his scientifically trained S&C coach and nutritionist to monitor his training and diet for a couple of fights, that would put him right back where he needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              As a big Tyson Fury fan, it's boring now. Sort out the comeback, deal with all the suspension stuff and get your license back. Or shut up.
              I know what you mean .. but this is BJS talking now, not Tyson.

Comment

Expect big announcements from this attention seeking little whore when he realizes nobody gives a ****...

Comment

I hear somebody say this every other week.

Comment

I supported Fury for a long time but now i dont believe the fat **** comes back ever again and IF he does he will do it out of shape for a paychent and gets knocked out if he faces a decent opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X