Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Andre Ward Update, Cornflake LaManna, Lucien Reid, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Andre Ward Update, Cornflake LaManna, Lucien Reid, More

Undefeated two-division world champion and 2004 Olympic gold medalist Andre Ward will join ESPN's coverage of two of the year's biggest boxing events: the August 19th Top Rank Boxing on ESPN Terence "Bud" Crawford vs Julius Indongo and the August 26th pay-per-view Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor..
    Ward, the current Ring Magazine number one Pound-For-Pound fighter and current Unified Light Heavyweight Champion of the World, will join ESPN's Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas as a guest analyst for the August 19th Top Rank Boxing on ESPN "Unification" fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wards, a smart Oakland guy who knows boxing, can speak and should be a good addition, Let's see how him and Teddy go along. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
      Wards, a smart Oakland guy who knows boxing, can speak and should be a good addition, Let's see how him and Teddy go along. Should be interesting.
      The same way everyone deals with Teddy - smile and nod.

Comment

Whats up with Bradley? Bradley retire & they sh^tcan him for Dre lol? The f#ck. Or they just gonna flip flop as the 3rd man?

Comment

This guy goes by "Cornflake?"

what in the fuk

Comment

That's cool, because Ward EARNED that spot!

The man moved up a weight class, fought THE best at LHW, and made him quit in 7!

FK YEAH!!

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE SON!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              The same way everyone deals with Teddy - smile and nod.
              Gotcha baby! As Teddy would say.

Comment

I am boycotting ESPN from here on out as a protest to protect balls. Ward personifies the recent spike in discrimination we have seen against the male reproductive organs, so shame on ESPN for supporting this discrimination. I am also building a statue of Andre Ward in front of my house just so I can move it afterwards, in a demonstration against discrimination. However, I have ruled that the statue can only be moved with private funds, which will take 20 million dollars, so please check out my patreon and donate whatever you can, and we can fight discrimination, and promote diversity, together!

Comment

Am hoping Ward has something on the horizon. Obviously the fight at LHW is Stevenson now who likely won't be nearly as challenging as Kovy was, but still a good fight.

Unfortunately Beterbiev is taking too long to gain momentum. More likely Ward moves north to CW to chase the history he seeks (a HW belt - which I don't think he can do especially since HW is heating up with some decent contenders with Joshua being the man). Even windmill Deontay would likely be too big since his reach is already big for other HWs

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    I am boycotting ESPN from here on out as a protest to protect balls. Ward personifies the recent spike in discrimination we have seen against the male reproductive organs, so shame on ESPN for supporting this discrimination. I am also building a statue of Andre Ward in front of my house just so I can move it afterwards, in a demonstration against discrimination. However, I have ruled that the statue can only be moved with private funds, which will take 20 million dollars, so please check out my patreon and donate whatever you can, and we can fight discrimination, and promote diversity, together!
                    Take a page out of our book - All of our most offensive, often stolen treasures are in museums.

You can choose to visit a Museum if you so wish where as public spaces/sidewalks are quite another matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X