Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Putting in Work For Kamegai Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Putting in Work For Kamegai Showdown

Former four-division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs) hosted a media workout today at the Wild Card Boxing Gym ahead of his 12-round fight against Yoshihiro "El Maestrito" Kamegai (27-3-2, 24 KOs) for the WBO World Junior Middleweight title that will take place on Saturday, Aug. 26 at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. and televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing(r) beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Also participating in the workout was the highly talented 122-pound contender Ronny Rios (28-1, 13 KOs), who will take on Rey Vargas (29-0, 22 KOs) in a 12-round co-main event for Vargas' WBC Super Bantamweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yup, saw this Media work out live.
    Cotto looks ready to go August 26th.

Looking forward to watch this fight.

Comment

I'll google the result after watching the May-Mac card

Comment

This is gonna do awful numbers, would prefer this to the other ****e on that night!

Comment

what's up with the knee-high socks?
          also, why is he always wearing pink? it's one thing if it's for breast cancer awareness, but if not...

Comment

Cotto looks so gay.

Comment

Who watching this fight?

Comment

Tights, pink, pulling around a little dog....so gay!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  Who watching this fight?

I'll be watching it.

I'm going to a friends house who is going to show the WWE Event Mayweather-McGregor on a projector playing to a screen on the wall through a free online stream. Next to the screen will be a TV showing the Cotto-Kamegai fight on HBO. So we're going to watch both fights for free. And we're all also going to watch Canelo-Golovkin 24/7 right after the Cotto-Kamegai fight. Plenty to watch the night of August 26th.

Looking forward to watching all of the fights and 24/7. It will be an entertaining night, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    This is gonna do awful numbers, would prefer this to the other ****e on that night!

I think the numbers/ratings for this fight will be anywhere between decent and good. I don't think everyone wants to or has $100 to spend on the PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X