Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Rematch With Whyte Will Happen; I'll Destroy That Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Rematch With Whyte Will Happen; I'll Destroy That Guy!

Dereck Chisora cannot see 2017 ending without him fighting Dillian Whyte again. Whyte is chasing a heavyweight title shot, but Chisora wants Whyte to embrace their rematch instead. The London-based contenders produced one of the best action fights of 2016, which Whyte won by split decision December 10 at 02 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was a fantastic fight.

Comment

You already beat that goat fucer once... Just finish that goat fuker this time....

Comment

Whyte your claim to fame is buzzing Joshua getting kod by Joshua and having life and death with chisora and you pretend your A side a shot caller

Comment

He'll get knocked the **** out!

Comment

What's with the photo in the article ?

It looks like Whyte has mutated into one of the Walking Dead Zs and Chisora is all 'what da fuq?'

Was a great first fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
              What's with the photo in the article ?

It looks like Whyte has mutated into one of the Walking Dead Zs and Chisora is all 'what da fuq?'

Was a great first fight though.
              lol. A shot del boy sent beetlejuice whyte into another dimension.
              Whyte clearly lost, and to put it bluntly...is just not very good. barely fringe euro level imo.

Comment

I'm saying! Cheesesora turned Dillian into a 'Whyte-Walker'!

Comment

That's gotta be one of the greatest photos in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm saying! Cheesesora turned Dillian into a 'Whyte-Walker'!
                    Freakiest thing I've seen for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X