Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Faces Arturo Reyes on Crawford-Indongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Faces Arturo Reyes on Crawford-Indongo

BoxingScene.com has been advised that former featherweight champion Nicholas "Axeman" Walters (26-1-1) will return to the ring on August 19th against Arturo Santos Reyes (19-8) at the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see Walters back mixing it up. IIRC, he had a bad lead up to the Loma fight (not saying he would've beat Loma with the best preparation), so it would be good to see what kind of a resume he can put together.

Comment

He finally returns, Walters and Postol looked like they completely disappeared after there loses.

Comment

His loss to Lom is not looking as bad now that 2 more guys didnt come out for the next round. I think Lom's opponents feel like they are being hit by a wave of wasps and cant defend against that. Thats my take. But every fighter deserves another shot at the big spotlight so lets see Walters put himself back in the game. I'd like to see him against all the other 130 pounders.

Comment

He better KTFO Santos Reyes or he is done.

"No Mas"

Comment

Interested to see what Walters can still accomplish at 130. It really wasn't that long ago that this guy was viewed as a killer. If he had rightfully been given the decision over Sosa, I wonder how differently things would have gone for him.

Comment

where are the blacks that were nuthugging walters before loma slaved him? they must be on gervonta "low iq" davis nuts now!

Comment

Walters vs Gervonta Davis will happen in 2018.

Comment

That idiot messed up by taking a year long-plus layoff and then fighting Lomachenko BIG MISTAKE!!! He should have taken a warm up fight first now he's being looked at as a fighter who quit on his stool.. He has no choice but to come back stronger or he'll be finished. This is a good fight in what "should" be an easy KO victory and then fighting a top 10 contender afterwards.

Comment

the Axe Man lost a lot of fans by saying "No Mas"

he went from Jamaican to Ja-Fakin'

Comment

Working...
                    X